- Undergraduate: Harvard University
- Medical School: University of Vermont College Of Medicine
- Residency: New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Fellowship: Glaucoma at University of Iowa
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- New York Glaucoma Society
Graduating Magna Cum Laude from Harvard University with a degree in engineering, Dr. Michael Maley returned to his home town of Burlington, Vermont for medical school at the University Of Vermont College Of Medicine. He became a Board Certified Ophthalmologist whose postgraduate medical training included an internship at the University of Hawaii, ophthalmology residency at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, and a glaucoma fellowship at the University of Iowa.
Prior to joining the Phillips Eye Center, Dr. Maley was in private practice at the Rhode Island Eye Institute in Providence. He joined the Phillips Eye Center in 2007 as a glaucoma specialist, bringing with him his excellence and expertise in patient care to share with you. If you would like more information regarding glaucoma and our glaucoma treatment options at Phillips Eye Center please visit our glaucoma center.